Monday, September 19, 2011

Big paper bag Album




I haven't yet finished the 100% complete album but I cant wait to share of how this "my most favorite album till now" has turned out!.. I have tired this most commonly used technique in USA for the first time myself & its awsome! I used the paper bags but with a lil' twist, rather that just having to used it as how the lunch/paper bags come & fold & experiment, I decided to open the ends of the bag & lay it flat which in result gives me a bigger area to work on so say if the bag which I used was about 51/2" then after I open is flat it becomes 8"!!! so cool right!! Over all I used:

- 2 chipboard for cover
- 8 paper bags
- 3 message window cutout from my cricut which I cut into half & used for dividing the 2 small pockets (white paper) facing together
- Designer paper to cover all the divided areas
- some crystal rings for embellishment inside
- Lace ( my fav.) for covering the spin
- multiple tags per pocket = Big & small ones

I'll hopefully put some pictures of the finally complete front & my inside tags as I am done with it!

No comments: